prats from 'Retrospections! Emotional ecology...... ' tagged me and i am doing something which i had promised i'll never ever do! but since this gives me an opportunity to rave about myself officially i decided to break the rule :P
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
well, about the rules, i don't think i can stick to them since there's nothing about me that i don't consider important! so instead of playing by the rules, i'll just wax eloquent about my quirks.
and about tagging six random people, i mean why i would them to think that i consider them 'random'? :P
but what i'm going to do is this - i'm going to do a google search of bloggers and tag complete strangers! lets see what happens. and if anyone sues me, i don't exist ok? i'm just a robot blogger spewing out 'random' posts here!
2. i always lift the plate when i'm at a restaurant to identify the brand! (infuriates my wife, but i can't help it!)
3. i can't remember dates to save my life! read here.
4. i don't like to miss the ads or the traliers before the movies. even in the old days when they showed news reels, remember? its not only about 'paisa vasool', but i feel i missed out something really important. (i think my wife also shares this quirk... no wonder i think we are made for each other :P )
5. i want to try out all the modes of transport whenever i go to a new place. so i've travelled by bullock cart, horse cart, buses, trains, planes, gliders, bicycles, bikes (in some places you can pay people on bikes to take you from point A to B), auto-ricshaws, trams, jeepneys, tuk-tuks, hand-pulled rickshaws, cycle-rickshaws, trucks, etc. (have i missed out anything?)
6. i button my short alternate buttons from the bottom-up and then do the rest top-down!
so there it is... take it or dump it, but thats how the chips fall with me!
ok, now for my tag list :
1. anita bora from bangalore
2. anantha from new jersey
3. jaina from uk, i think
4. Kanagasabapathy Surendran from india
5. twisted dna - an indian-american
6. the mad momma - from bangalore?
lets see what happens now ;-P